One last check – to make your work exceptional
Although you might think that your work is perfect, it’s not uncommon for writers or reviewers to introduce errors when adding or rewriting material. That’s why it’s often valuable to have a third party make one final check before your work published.
Your work is proofread when it’s in the galley stage. It’s usually sent to us as a .pdf file. We will proofread the file and note any mistakes for you to have corrected by whoever is producing your final layout. We do our best to help you remove all errors from your work.
WE WILL REVIEW YOUR WORK TO CATCH THE FOLLOWING ERRORS:
- Missing, incorrect, or duplicate punctuation marks
- Inconsistent line, word, or page spacing
- Wrong fonts
- Formatting mistakes
- Incorrect end-of-line hyphenation
- Widows and orphans
- Mistaken page headers, footers, or numbers
- Poor illustration or table positioning
- Anything else we believe is a mistake